Hatching Web3 Chickens for Dan Harmon's New Animated Series with Krapopolis' Matthew Bilfield
Fox's new animated series is marketing itself with chickens!
On this episode of The Hyper Room 🎧 Hypercasey sits down with Blockchain Creative Labs and Fox’s Krapopolis Project Manager Matthew Bilfield to talk about:
How Fox’s Blockchain Creative Labs is using Web3 and NFTs to build fan engagement with their new animated series by Dan Harmon - co-creator of Rick and Morty
- How they came up with a chicken as their NFT
- What holding on to the Krap Chicken NFT means for the future
- Using the NFT to see behind-the-scenes and influence things on the show.
- Alpha drop on what the Krap Chicken eggs actually do.
- The future of Blockchain Creative Labs and the Fox and Disney empires.
And so much more!
Listen on Spotify Podcasts:
Listen on Apple Podcasts.
Continue the discussion in THE HYPER ROOM:
Krapopolis Marketplace on Rarible.
Fox Invests $100mm on Blockchain [Variety]
Fox bets big on blockchain [Axios]
Upcoming Fox Series ‘Krapopolis’ Dropped Its First Batch Of NFTs, The Krap Chickens [Cartoon Brew]
Dan Harmon’s New NFT Series Gives Fans “Krap” Control [NFT Now]
Web3 Collides with San Diego Comic-Con [The Hyper Room]
San Diego Comic-Con Refused NFT-Related Programming This Year [Bleeding Cool]
Fox’s ‘The Masked Singer’ Launches NFT Digital Collectibles Platform [Variety]
USFL Announces Official NFT Marketplace [Fox Sports]
Thanks for reading The Hyper Room! Subscribe for free to receive new posts.