Hatching Web3 Chickens for Dan Harmon's New Animated Series with Krapopolis' Matthew Bilfield
Fox's new animated series is marketing itself with chickens!
How Fox’s Blockchain Creative Labs is using Web3 and NFTs to build fan engagement with their new animated series by Dan Harmon - co-creator of Rick and Morty
- How they came up with a chicken as their NFT
- What holding on to the Krap Chicken NFT means for the future
- Using the NFT to see behind-the-scenes and influence things on the show.
- Alpha drop on what the Krap Chicken eggs actually do.
- The future of Blockchain Creative Labs and the Fox and Disney empires.
And so much more!
Listen on Spotify Podcasts:
Listen on Apple Podcasts.
Continue the discussion in THE HYPER ROOM:
Fox Invests $100mm on Blockchain [Variety]
Fox bets big on blockchain [Axios]
Web3 Collides with San Diego Comic-Con [The Hyper Room]
San Diego Comic-Con Refused NFT-Related Programming This Year [Bleeding Cool]
USFL Announces Official NFT Marketplace [Fox Sports]
Thanks for reading The Hyper Room! Subscribe for free to receive new posts.